Tracking

Friday 12 October 2018

Research / Library Drop-in Support session

Friday 19 October any time between 12-2pm
Library, Education Centre, APH​

Are you:
  • interested in understanding/getting involved in research?
  • undertaking Masters/PhD study?
  • or just have questions about research that need answering? 
If so, we are here to help with any questions you may have, including: 
·         Where do I start?
·         How should I undertake a literature search?
·         What is a critical appraisal and how can I access tools to assist me to be more critical? 
·         What is the difference between research, audit and service evaluation?
·         What approvals do I need?

Bespoke support and advice will be given.

If you are unable to attend on the day please email either the Library on WUTH.LKS@NHS.NET or the Research Department wih-tr.ResearchDepartment@nhs.net who will be happy to help.​